Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Little Update on the Little Box


Wanted to share some of the fun projects we have been working on for Love of Character and our fabulous customers! Aunt Mary and I have had so much fun coming up with new ideas, putting together boxes and working with our wonderful wholesalers.

The popular item thus far has definitely been the Little Box of Bachelorette Character, which is so fun to put together! If you know of anyone planning a bachelorette party, send them my way because we have some fun party favors and I work hard to make them special for the party.


If you order multiple boxes for a party, I always like to throw in a little extra for the bachelorette herself! This order I added an extra hair tie and a ring pop!
If you have your own items to use, you can always order Just the Little Box. I can also get you a quote on the boxes, plus a couple extras like the order above. If you are traveling, I can send the boxes flat and have the pieces organized for you, so you can travel easy and assemble when you get there!
A couple upcoming options for this box style include makeup wipes and ring pops! I will have them posted soon and the makeup wipes make for a good alternative to the water bottles if you are traveling.

I have also been busy with some custom boxes lately. It's fun to mix it up and help someone find a great gift for their particular need.

This baby box was such a hit, I'm working on something similar as a set item in the shop! Look for it soon.
Recently a fellow Junior League member and blogger asked me to do a special box for her friend battling cancer. She told me she wanted something that would brighten her day and that she loved wine, yoga and collecting pictures that made her smile. I absolutely loved putting together this box! I thought the Rifle Paper Co. coasters would make her smile and be perfect for wine. The fun leather photo envelope I happened to have is perfect to hold her pictures and since she isn't going through chemo, she can use the headbands for yoga. We added a cute notepad and glitter pencil, plus my friend had a movie giftcard to add to the box (had to put it in a cute envelope!). Hopefully it brightens her day and reminds her of happy things!
Future boxes to come: Smaller sized! They will be perfect for party favors, wedding guest favors/welcome boxes and others. We are even working on a box idea for new puppies!

Outside of the boxes, we have had other great items I would love for you all to check out!

New prints from Make Things Co. - three different fashionable ladies added to the site!


We also added a new line, Designs by Nicolina:



We also are constantly adding fun items to the paper good section, plus there is more to come! Be on the look out for some adorable coasters this weekend!

How cute is this journal!
We are loving our little business and are excited to see it grow! Please keep us in mind next time you need a cute gift, fun notepad, pretty card or some oh la la party supplies! Also, please reach out to us if you have something particular in mind you would like us to offer.

Thanks again for all of your support!

Lots of Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts & ideas!