Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Green Day

In honor of the very green holiday, I wanted to share my favorite green finds! Most of the items I own and love having in my house, others we sell in the LOC shop. All are green (my favorite color) and all are fabulous:



1. Juliska Hand Pressed Glass in Green - my wedding registry pottery | 2. Love of Character Coasters - Green Leaves Pattern | 3. Love of Character Legal Pad | 4. Dorothy Arm Chair - currently on sale at Joss & Main - love these in our living room | 5. MacKenzie-Child's Floral Tea Kettle - have in white and I love it on our stove | 6. Social Manor Pom Pom Throw - you can have it mongrammed | 7. Social Manor Cloth Coasters - Grasshoppers | 8. Serena & Lily Chevron Counter Stools - we bought for our future island because they are on sale now at a great price
Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Lots of Love,



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts & ideas!