Sunday, September 4, 2016

Wedding Event - Invitation Launch Party




This past Thursday, I hosted an event at the store to launch the new wedding invitation collections the store is now carrying. I invited brides, customers and girlfriends to come enjoy some bites and bubbles while browsing some fun ideas! Seriously in love with the invitation lines I found to carry - both are so different and so gorgeous.

I wanted to find designers that create inspiring paper goods that will make a bride excited to share the news about her big day. Both have lots of options and are jaw dropping beautiful. Love Lore by Lark + Raven is a more artistic line with fun, unique garlands, florals and handwriting. Ali, the creator, has an amazing eye for color and her first four sets are dreamy. She is also able to create custom designs to fit your special day specific to your style if desired. I also carry her everyday products, such as greeting cards, wrapping paper and notepads.









The second invitation line, Sisters Ink Studio, is a more traditional, classic invitation line, but they put gorgeous touches on it to give the paper goods a unique look. It is so so pretty and the letterpress options are phenomenal. If you are newly engaged and looking for wedding paper goods, please reach out to make an appointment! I would love to work with you and help make this part of your wedding planning stress free.




Outside of the invitations, I also setup some fun examples of the wedding boxes I am able to do for wedding party gifts, bachelorette parties and welcome boxes. In the shop, there are lots of gift ideas that you can put together to make a good present for your wedding party, both for men and women, as well as the little ones. Plus, I work with a few vendors that are able to customize products and embroider. On the table, I also set out some fun ideas for hostess gifts since couples are constantly needing fun and affordable ideas with the showers put on for them.











For the event, I also collaborated with some amazing local girl bosses! It was probably one of my favorite parts of the evening. I contacted my friend Hannah Marko about making some mini cupcakes to show off her delicious work. She went above and beyond. My jaw dropped when I saw how amazing they looked (then I may or may not have eaten one of every flavor).





The best part about her designs? They matched the paper flower wall! Ruby from Paper Flowers by Ruby T. reached out to me about sharing her gorgeous flowers. The wedding event was the perfect place to have her setup. If you are ever in need of a great backdrop, room decorations or even little flowers for packages, Ruby is your girl.


Made Paige get a picture with me in front of the wall! Plus I was excited she was in town.
How cute are these two brides-to-be? One is getting married this fall and the other, next year. Definitely needed a pic in front of the wall (Ellen | Shannyn)
For a fun table setting, I reached out to a new friend of mine, Sarah Zepick. She started a pottery line a little while back and it is gorgeous. It's simple, elegant and who doesn't love a touch of gold? It also worked so well with the Love Lore table paper goods. It is great for mixing with your fancy tableware and to use for statement pieces.





A new local artist that I started showing in the store, Jill Nicole, was also setup on Thursday evening. She turned some of her gorgeous floral and landscape photos into cards and prints. I also carry framed prints in the store. The card sets come with a variety of beautiful images and make for great everyday cards. If you are looking for some fun wall art to add color to your walls, her work is perfect.




Overall, it was such a fun evening and I hope I didn't picture overload you in the post, there was just so many fun things to share! Thank you to my collaborators for joining in on the fun, to the invitation designers for such beautiful work and to my guests that came to celebrate! Also, special thanks to my mother and Dustin for all their help putting it together last week. Stay tuned for more fun events!


Flowers by The Plaid Giraffe


Lots of Love,


10 comments:

  1. May be the best approach to go back after your wedding, a short special first night venture for the recently marries. getting married in Samoa

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the designs for wedding cards shared here are mind blowing and very beautiful. These creative designs are a treat to watch with very beautiful elements into.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For outdoor weddings, caterers should have a list of beautiful and functional venues. Consider having your wedding on the property of a friend or relative.결혼정보업체

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unfortunately not everyone can afford to spend that much time on planning their wedding. Sometimes you're in a crunch and need to get married in less time than usual for specific reasons or maybe you're just too busy and cannot divide up enough time to spend on wedding preparations.Matrimonial sites in India

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really impressive blog post thanks for sharing this information. when there is event we book any places. we also provide the best bouncy castle rental singapore ast affordable price. for more info visit our website.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Admittedly, he and his family are very superstitious about things like weddings, but there have been few divorces in his family line and many successful weddings and marriages.best cuckold sites

    ReplyDelete
  7. I’ve read some good stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much effort you put to create such a great informative website. nuclear explosion

    ReplyDelete
  8. Response cards and thank you cards also need to be considered when setting your wedding budget. You can design these along with your invitation cards. It is good manners to acknowledge presents and those who have taken the time to attend your wedding. houses for sale canada

    ReplyDelete
  9. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. las vegas wedding packages

    ReplyDelete
  10. The final couple of time intervals on your wedding timeline takes place as you get closer and closer to the big day. It is important for you to meet with your photographer and videographer to go over exactly how you want them to shoot the entire wedding and reception. Erotic Spankers and Ticklers

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts & ideas!