Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Family Valentine's Brunch



Hope you all had a lovely weekend with whatever you did for Valentine's day! We decided to celebrate as a family and my mother hosted an adorable brunch. She set the table using her always favorite MacKenzie Child's chargers and then mixed in some Love of Character pieces as well - plastic gold flatware, floral straws and our soon to be listed, striped paper plates! Definitely makes for easy cleanup. Plus I love how the black and white contrasts with the pink and white of the plate.





Dustin and my brother, Mikey, were the chefs and they did a fabulous job! Who knew they were such masters of breakfast potatoes and quiches! We did leave the baking up to my grandma, who made delicious cinnamon rolls, and Natalie, my brother's girlfriend, was in charge of mimosas. It was such a fun morning and great way to spend Valentine's. It got even better though, when cupid showed up:


Best little Valentine ever!



Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts & ideas!