Thursday, December 31, 2015

Party Crashing - Bachelorette Party in the Desert!


A couple months ago I shared these colorful invitation boxes for a friend's bachelorette weekend (find details here) and a couple weeks ago we finally had the fabulous party! Ryan, the bride-to-be, is getting married tomorrow, so I felt it was an appropriate time to share the adorable decorations from her last fling before the ring.








Ryan's little sister and MOH, Quinn, did an aMAZing job planning and getting setup for the weekend. We had so much fun and went to some fab places. The decorations were adorable and I already offered her a gig if she gets tired of nursing :) The flamingo ring game we spotted on Sugar & Cloth's Instagram and thought it would be perfect with some diamonds on the rings. Definitely something I'm going to keep in mind for the future. I loved her strands of pom poms she put with the glitter Bachelorette sign and her sparkly confetti was fun on the gift table. Also, her fiesta touches added the extra touches of color needed to decorate the rented house. Here is a list of the fun places we went over the weekend, in case you are wanting some fun ideas for your Scottsdale Bachelorette Parties:



The koozies and sash were actually designed and drawn out by me. I have some more of the koozies that I will be posting in the shop soon and I'm also going to have a custom option available. The sash, I worked on with a friend who is a graphic designer with mad printing skills. Firming up a couple details and then we will also get those added to the shop!

It was such a fun weekend and I cannot wait to celebrate the big day tomorrow! Ryan and I have known each other since 2nd grade and I'm so happy she found the love of her life. How did we grow up so fast!? Had to share a couple funny kid pictures before sharing the fun bachelorette all grown up!




Wishing you all a very Happy New Year!

Cheers & Lots of Love,

4 comments:

  1. how did you make the diamond pieces for the ring toss game? super cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The MOH made them, but I know she cut the diamond shapes out of sparkle paper (you could find some online somewhere I'm sure if you didn't want to cut your own) and then she hot glued them on. I will say they didn't all stay on during the game, but it was the thought that made it cute. I think if you cut the diamond with a front and a back that connected at the point >< (all one piece, don't separate) then glued around the ring, that might stay better. Hopefully that makes sense!

      Delete
  2. How do you create the giant wedding rings for the flamingo ring toss?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Informative post indeed, I’ve being in and out reading posts regularly. we provide event rental singapore at affordable prices. for more info visit our website.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts & ideas!