Thursday, July 10, 2014

Island Countertop

Last week I met with Erin and we looked at samples for our kitchen island...so excited! We now have an idea of what we are wanting. She works for The Kitchen Place and they have great things! I definitely want white cabinets since our walls are the brighter green. For the countertops, she brought over a sample of quartz and a sample of a wood block. I feel in love with the quartz. I love the look of marble, but not the care, fragility and cost of it. So, Erin had the perfect alternative:

London Grey by Caesarstone
It is hard to get the true look in a picture, but the sample was fabulous. I found a picture on Houzz to show the look in a finished kitchen:

Traditional Kitchen by Cedarburg Cabinets & Cabinetry Zuern Kitchen Design Showroom

I also love the look of it in this beautiful kitchen redo:
Countertop and backsplash are London Grey by Caesarstone
I love the clean look of the counters. Plus quartz is a great countertop material since it is stain resistant and durable - much needed in a  kitchen! I hope you all like it as much as we do. I'm excited to start working on the island and I will keep you all posted on our progress.

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts & ideas!