Sunday, July 27, 2014

Fav Floral Finds

Some days a girl just needs a pick me up and looking at these fun floral products put a big smile on my face! It all started when I stumbled upon these AMAZING Rifle Paper Co. books:

Anna Bond, founder, says they will be available soon! Can't wait and I think they are perfect for display in a nursery, kid's playroom, on a coffee table or bookshelf. They're gorgeous!
This Chanel gold foil print is perfect for a dressing area or bathroom. Great twist on a classic!

Lulie Wallace is one of my favorite artists and these lunchboxes are the perfect way to take a piece of art on the road!

This floral wrapping set is adorable and perfect for birthdays, showers and just because.

I seriously would frame this if I received it as a save the date for a wedding! First Snow Fall does incredible florals.
Order any of those items, and you will be ecstatic to get them in the mail! And just in case you need one more pick me up, how fun is this lunch setting:

Pink and yellow lunch party - amazing setting for a birthday lunch, shower or bridal luncheon.
Do you have any favorite floral finds?

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts & ideas!