Monday, July 7, 2014

Gold Flatware - China Place Setting

Last week I posted about the fun gold flatware options out there: Eat with Gold, and I told you all that I ordered the affordable flatware from Target. Well, it arrived today and I am beyond excited with how it looks! Seriously, Target you are my best friend when it comes to affordable luxuries. You have to check it out for yourself to believe me. I also am excited to share our gorgeous china place setting that we received as wedding gifts. We registered at The Plaid Giraffe (best place to register if you are local!) and I mixed dishes until I found the perfect combination. The new gold flatware completes it!

Napkin - Kim Seybert, Napkin Ring - L'Objet, Bowl - Annie Glass, Charger - Anna Weatherly, Dinner Plate - Simply Anna by Anna Weatherly, Salad Plate - Vieux Paris Green by Haviland, Painted Goblet - MacKenzie Childs, Green Goblet - Juliska, Wine Glass - Waterford (all of these pieces can be found at The Plaid Giraffe); Flatware - Target



Photos via me
Seriously, that flatware is from Target! If you register there, register for those beauties! Every time I pull out our china, I smile because it's so pretty. I love it's elegant and classic look, but it still has a touch of character with the polka dots and painted goblets. Oh, and yes, I do use my china! I have used for dinners with Dustin and remember, it was used at the Amy & Amy birthday party! Plus, I know I will continue to use it as the years go on. My grandma uses hers whenever we come over for a family dinner. I know some people think it can be frivolous, but who cares! Sometimes it is fun to have something gorgeous and frivolous. I'm ready to have another dinner party, so I can use the new gold flatware!

Love,





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts & ideas!