Friday, April 18, 2014

An Amy & Amy Birthday Celebration!

Tonight Paige and I cooked for Amy's and Amy's birthday celebration dinner and it was so much fun! I know you all are thinking that I'm crazy (which I am) for posting about it the night of at midnight, but I'm off to KC tomorrow for a friend's wedding, so here I go! After I found all the fabulous Oh Joy! party supplies at Target, I had to come up with a reason to use them. Amy and Amy are the perfect excuse to use cute party supplies on and we decided a dinner party would be a great way to celebrate. There were seven of us to keep it intimate (and so I'd have enough seats & china plates!). The night was full of fun and chit chat, plus some good laughs while playing Chat Pack. Like I've said before, pictures speak louder than words, so check them out:

Found great notecards in the Target dollar section and letter stickers. I used some other fun stickers I had to spruce them up. Love sealing envelopes with washi tape.
I was very excited to get some good use out of my Anna Weatherley wedding chica from The Plaid Giraffe. The Annie Glass ruffle dishes are also from there.

Loved the idea of sticking these in flowers instead of cake.


Chalk board place mats and name tags are from Target.




Extra noise maker, why not put it in the flowers!

Loved these candy striped treat bags from Target. I have pinned bags similar to this with "goody goody" written on them, so I decided to do the same.

Katy's cupcakes were as delicious as they look and yes, she made white chocolate hearts and "A"s!

I think the night was a great success, plus Paige and I are feeling very accomplished for cooking the meal and cleaning up afterwards! Great night, great friends and great cosmos!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MOST FAVORITE AMYS!!!

Photos via me

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts & ideas!