Sunday, April 20, 2014

Hoppy Easter!

I hope you all had a good Easter and got in some good quality time with family and/or friends! We were up in Kansas City for Rachel and Aaron's wedding shindig, so we drove over to Lawrence to spend Easter morning with Dustin's family. After Church, Brenda made a delicious feast and the afternoon was full of Easter baskets and egg hunts. We even had a very festive coconut Easter cake to enjoy:

Tasted amazing, props to my fab mother-in-law!
I have always loved Easter because...
1. Easter = cute new dress
2. Lent was over and I could finally indulge on whatever I gave up!
3. Easter egg hunts and visits from the Easter bunny after Mass
4. Delicious brunch or dinners

Just to give you all a good Easter laugh, here are some good throw back pictures from my past Easters:

Little Mikey is looking very dapper in his sports coat!

Definitely a hat girl for some of the Easters!

Happy Easter everyone!
Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts & ideas!