Sunday, June 27, 2021

Shop Baby Shower



Shop baby number 2 is making an appearance next month and the shop girls spoiled me with the sweetest shower last week to celebrate! Emily ran with my love for all things Rifle Paper Co. and they put together the cutest setup. The colors worked so well in our space!







The tables were set with the Garden Party party supplies, mixed with other fun colors and patterns. You can click the Set the Party mock-up above to shop! Emily made the paper place mats under the table settings for a fun pop of color. Cutting them out in organic shapes is a fun way to add some style and color to your table. The flowers, she purchased at Trader Joe's and arranged herself - so gorgeous! Food wise, there was a delicious fruit and waffle spread. Caroline (owner of Avery & Grey) made the cutest macaroons - she's good at bows and macs! It wouldn't be a LOC party without some pretty cupcakes from September Moon Cupcakery. Her floral creations are always my fav! Let's just say the couple that were left, got quickly snagged by guests to take home - so good.



Of course our backdrop was filled with gorgeous balloons! She added gold hoops with pink fringe as an extra touch. I was so excited my mom gifted me with the beautiful Dream pillow from the Rifle Paper Co. collection I want for the nursery and it was a cute addition to the setup.








It was such a fun evening and I felt so blessed by everyone coming together to celebrate our upcoming arrival! My team spoiled us. It was also fun to have Elizabeth there to help celebrate, as well as my mom and cousin who happened to be in town. We are getting things ready, and now have a great start on the needed baby essentials (and cute things!). I promise details on nursery will be shared! It's just been a process and we had to do some not fun things first - the next couple of weeks start the pretty parts. 

Thank you again to everyone that came to celebrate! Loved my gorgeous shower and can't wait to bring baby girl to the shop to meet everyone who already loves her. 

Lots of Love,






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts & ideas!