Sunday, November 6, 2016

Holiday Open House & Calligraphy Workshop



This weekend I kicked off the first Holiday season of the shop! For starters, thank you to everyone that came in, shopped and attended the calligraphy workshop. You all made my weekend and I was so excited to share my holiday paper goods with you!






These are just few sneak peeks at the fun items available in the shop for your holiday entertaining and gift giving. I also invited a couple other creative locals to join me for the weekend. Gretchen with p.ink creative brought her new invitation books we are now carrying and holiday cards. Both definitely worth checking out because she is very talented! Second, I had the adorable Rachel join me with her line, Lindeman Carte. She is the mastermind behind the hilarious cheeky cards I keep on the front desk. She also is hosting a Faux Calligraphy Handlettering class December 4th that you all need to sign up for! See more details here. 



The other fun part of Saturday was Caddy's visit back to Wichita for another round of calligraphy workshops! She always does a great job and it was fun chatting dream jobs with her. We picked some fun wrapping paper from my holiday selection for her place mats and she did her usual workbook setup. The first class was in the afternoon, with the second one following in the evening. Students learned everything from letters to numbers to envelope addressing while enjoying a class of wine and treats. Great way to spend a couple hours on a Saturday!












Missed the chance to stop by this weekend? No worries, you can come by during the week now!


That's right, if you haven't heard (which you probably have since I screamed it from the rooftops), I am going full time shop girl! Decided it was time to give it a go and give you all more time to shop!

Thanks again for kicking off my holiday season and giving me a jump start to my now full time dream job! 

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts & ideas!