Friday, August 12, 2016

Wrapping & Ribbon Tying 101 Workshop



Last night I hosted my first workshop for grown-ups at the shop, a class on wrapping packages and ribbon tying. It was so fun! I was a little nervous at first, but the fabulous group of ladies made things easy. I of course bribed them with drinks and snacks!




Every table was set with a sheet of beautiful Lark+Raven Sequin paper, tissue paper, ribbons, gift tag, boxes, tape and those yummy snacks I mentioned earlier. The attendees also had the option of purchasing some fancy gold scissors to use for the class. We started the evening by learning how to tie a ribbon so it goes on all four sides of the package. From there we went through helpful gift wrapping techniques and then onto making a loopy bow. It was a great night and I think everyone left with at least one new wrapping pointer. Each attendee was then able to pick a roll of wrapping paper, their choice, so they could go home and wrap up some pretty presents!





Setting up for a workshop in the new shop was so fun. I loved that I could setup individual stations, so each person had enough room to wrap their gifts. Attendees, thank you so much for coming and I hope you all had a good time! You all were fabulous students and I enjoyed your company. There will definitely be more upcoming workshops, so get your calendars ready and make sure to follow us on Facebook and/or Instagram to stay informed! You can also find details and purchase tickets on our website: http://loveofcharacter.com/workshops/

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts & ideas!