Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Easter Table Setting



Easter is less than two weeks away and Peter Cottontail is coming our way! How are you planning on celebrating? Some years we do family brunch and some years my grandma likes to host a big family dinner. Either way your family celebrates, you need a fun way to set a pretty table. To make it easy, why not use some festive paper plates?



Usually with small children, using your fancy china can be tricky, especially when they are full of excitement from their Easter baskets and long awaited Easter egg hunt. I love how these bunny plates are covered with gorgeous pastels perfect for spring and with the soft colors, you can mix them in with any decor. In case you are serving a fun yogurt, salad or dessert with your meal, we have gorgeous new gold ruffle bowls to add to your place setting...




Your other decorations can be simple. I love the gorgeous potted plants in stores right now. They are cute to put around your house and to bring as a hostess gift. I borrowed the big golden eggs from my mother, who used to use to hide them around for my brother and I to find. They make for a gorgeous Easter decoration! Thinking she shouldn't hide them anymore. The crystal Easter eggs are my favorite plastic eggs because they sparkle when the light hits them, and our cute bunny poppers are a perfect touch to the table.

If you are still trying to figure out Easter gifts, we have a few options for you! We always like to bring my grandma a cute gift for cooking up a delicious meal and of course, we have to remember cute little Leni (who will probably sing "Here comes Peter Cottontail..." all day, with my mom). This year in the shop, we are offering Little Boxes of Easter Character that are perfect for these types of gift situations! You can leave the goodies in the box like we have on the table here, you can put it in their Easter basket or you can empty out the fun items and add it to what you already have!






Shop our table:
Stay Fancy Glass - available in "Build Your Own Box" or the "Cocktail Box"


I hope you all have a very blessed and happy Easter! Make sure to follow us on Instagram asap because we are going to be having a fun Easter giveaway soon!

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts & ideas!