Sunday, October 11, 2015

Holiday Galleria Rundown


Wrapped up one the best weekends of my LOC career! Getting a booth at Holiday Galleria was one of the best decisions I made for my fun little business. It was an absolute joy putting together a little mini pop up shop and showing off all the fun finds and creations LOC has to offer. Then when I heard people say they love it and that they wanted to spend the day with me in my cute booth, I felt such a sign of relief that this side gig I've put so much effort into it was loved by others. 


With all of that said, I could not have had as much fun, success or even have been at HG if it wasn't for my AMAZING family and friends! My husband helped me stuff confetti pops, put together boxes and move everything (plus dealt with the house being a hot mess!), my mother was by my side for most of the weekend fine tuning my retail skills, and my friends were helping, shopping and spreading the word. Wichita has blessed me with the best people! For all of you that stopped by, gave me words of encouragement and shopped: THANK YOU!!!


Now time to show you folks that weren't able to stop by some fun pictures from the shop!






People walked by the bar cart with the fun tea plates and couldn't believe it when I told them they were paper! I love our fun party products and was so excited that everyone else loved them too. We sold out of so many of tea party products! The plates, teapot cupcake stands and flatware were some of the hot items of the weekend. Customers - I cannot wait to see all of your fun party photos from using the pretty products! Please make sure to share and I'd love to do a blog feature on your parties.






Little Boxes of Character were a hit too! It brought such a big smile to my face when someone purchased one and I was able to wrap them up with special touches for their occasions. I'm excited for the special orders to come from people liking the idea and wanting to find an event that called for a pink box!



Hope you enjoyed a deeper look into the fun weekend had at Holiday Galleria. I want to end this post with another much needed thanks: Thanks to friends and family for the support, thank you to my fabulous vendors, and thank you thank you to my many customers that I had so much fun meeting! I hope that my products bring a smile to your face when you use them, gift them or share them. I would love to work with you all again in the future!

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts & ideas!