Monday, April 27, 2015

Weekend Getaway: Phoenix!



Wanted to do a quick recap of the amazing weekend we had with my cousin Lacy and her family in Phoenix! We ate lots of fabulous food and had a great time bonding with her adorable daughters, Lillie and Poppy:

Baby Poppy = Happiest Baby Ever!
Because every 4 year old needs to swim in a mermaid tail!
Food wise, here are the fabulous places we ate at in case you want some yummy recommendations next time you are in the area:

Saturday morning we started off the trip right by walking up to a favorite: La Grande Orange...

Photo via La Grande Orange website.
Delicious breakfast options, pizzeria for later and amazing baked goods. My mom and I also scored some adorable and great smelling candles from their gift area.

While babysitting Poppy, my mom and I walked up to a great little place called Postino and had a great afternoon chit chat...



Photos via me
Bruschetta is incredible and they have $5 wine before 5pm! Seriously doesn't get any better and our date couldn't have been any cuter.

Saturday night we headed over to the Arcadia Yacht Club - lobster pasta is delicious!

Photo via AZCentral
Sunday brunch was at the perfect, quaint spot: The Henry! We recommend reservations, but Lillie kept us pretty entertained during the long wait outside on the fun patio...


Photos via me. The Wildflower drink was delicious!
Sunday evening we went for some much needed margaritas at Mexx 32 and Monday we finished our food adventure at a family favorite, Chelsea's kitchen...

Chelseas-Kitchen-Home
Photo via Chelsea's Kitchen
It was a great weekend and Lacy and Ryan were excellent hosts and tour guides! I'm so sad it's over and can't wait to head there again. Always love a good family trip!


These two were instant buds! So adorable.
Lots of love,

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous place, I just went here with someone. The place for events in NYC was beautiful and spacious, the seats were comfortable and wide. From where I was sitting at least, the views were great. I think the music really did a great job of filling up the space.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts & ideas!