Friday, February 7, 2014

Bachelorette Party!

Tomorrow we are off to Viva Las Vegas for my friend, Rachel's, bachelorette party! I'm excited for a fun weekend with the girls and to hopefully get in some fun partying, dinners, shows and girl time. It is also a great way to kick of my fun idea for next week!


I decided to make next week "Wedding Week" to share some fun and creative ways to add some character to your big event! With a lot of friends getting married this year, it's been fun sharing everything I found and learned while planning my wedding - there is a lot and I mean a LOT out there.

Before every great wedding, there is always a fun bachelorette party and to pregame for next week, I thought I would share some fun pictures from the fabulous bach party my cousins threw me in Phoenix:

Every pool day needs some pool essentials, helps when they come in a cute Lolo bag!

Beads and towels...what more could you want!

Love my tank tops they had designed and I was so excited for the new glass!

Love these ladies! Oh and the weird photo bomber in the background...
Photos via me - Phoenix May 2013
Can't wait for next Monday - hopefully we all survive the weekend!

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts & ideas!