Sunday, January 26, 2014

Twinkle Little Star Baby Shower!

Ashley and I hosted Anne's baby shower today and it was so much fun! Our "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" theme turned out great and our food was very tasty. Anne had a great time and got some great presents, plus we all got to socialize and catch-up with our favorite ladies! Overall it was a success and I'm excited to share the pictures with you:

Our invitations that we ordered from Vistaprint. This was the start to our inspiration.

Part decoration for the shower, part baby mobile for the nursery! I will post tomorrow on how to.

Love the sparkle cloths pins I found in the dollar section at Michaels.

Everyone's favorite snack - Nifty Nut House Sixlets!

How amazing is Ashley's diaper wreath! Great alternative to the diaper cake, plus a fun door hanger.

Star balloons from the Dollar Tree were perfect for the occasion! I added a fun ribbon to them for some character.

The lanterns from my wedding were great for adding some height. I purchased these from Z Gallerie.


Used my chalkboard paper and wrote on it with a gold Sharpie marker.

This is the amazingly, addictive popcorn Ashley made. Take kettle popcorn and drizzle melted chocolate and white chocolate on top. Great party snack! 

Loved our table. My mom's gold zebra table cloth worked great and I bought "Twinkle Twinkle" scrapbook paper from Scrap*Funattic.

Ashley also made some delicious chicken salad and we put croissants out so people could make sandwiches.

Grandma's lemon cupcakes were a hit and the star toothpicks looked so cute!




Did the Mary usual of blinging the silverware and I remembered having extra plates from our NYE party - perfect for a star themed party!



Photos via me
The "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" theme was something different and gave us a chance to add a lot of character to Anne's baby shower. It was so fun to throw a shower for such a good friend and I hope everyone had a good time! Cheers to Anne and Baby Gegen - love ya!

Me, Anne (baby mama!) and Ashley
Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts & ideas!