Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Ciao 2013, Hello 2014!

Wanted to share some pictures from our New Year's celebration, as well as a look back on my favorite 2013 moments - it was the BEST YEAR EVER!!!


1. We got married!!!
2. Honeymoon in St. Thomas
3. Started my new blog
4. Moved over to the big house
5. My fabulous mother turned 50 & we celebrated it in style
6. My bachelorette parties - yes there were multiple :)

New Year's Eve Par-tay:





Fab Host for the night, Rachel!
Ladies of the night! Left to Right:
Paige, Hailey, me, Rachel, Candy & Aubrey

Thank you to everyone that was a part of our special year! We seriously have the very best family and friends and you all add the character to our life! Here's to a new (and hopefully fabulous) year - welcome 2014!!!

Photos via me

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts & ideas!