Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Pastel Butterfly Birthday!

When I first caught a glimpse of the Flutter suite created by the incredible Daydream Society x lillian farag I knew we needed it for Kaia's third birthday. 


Of course, the requests of an almost three-year-old never quite align with my plans so when she requested unicorns I offered a compromise. A unicorn piñata mixed with the butterflies was just enough to make this little girl the happiest. I created a custom color balloon garland to align with the beautiful colors in the Flutter plates and hung acrylic butterflies from a branch to look as if they were floating above the table. 



Sparkler candles are always a favorite, as are cupcakes for little one's birthday parties! The vanilla cupcakes were topped with edible butterflies designed to match the acrylic ones floating above. The amazing pink, milk glass cake stands were a local find at a shop in Augusta, GA.



This party crew had a lot to keep them busy! They were greeted by a dress-up stand where they could choose wings and accessories to wear and take home. The butterfly catchers caught goodies that dropped from the piñata. Daydream Society's Flutter and Into the Wild Tattoos were huge hits, the kids especially loved the metallic and iridescent details! 




We even found a perfect, fluttery dress for the birthday girl! 


The party ended in my favorite fashion, a Studio Pep Unicorn Confetti toss and photo shoot. I just love seeing those joyful faces through the flying confetti! 


I hope you love this celebration as much as we did! You can shop and recreate this party through this Set The Party link or create your own here. If you're in Augusta, reach out and let me help you with a fun balloon garland! If you are in Kansas, reach out to Love of Character for fun balloons. Thanks for partying with me!



xo
Rachel











2 comments:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. learn how to resale tickets online. to know more visit our website.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts & ideas!