Sunday, March 31, 2019

Watercolor Rapunzel 5th Birthday Party

Hey y'all! It's me, Rachel, coming at you from our new home in Georgia. Mary and her team at LOC may be far away in geography but we communicate often; they helped me put together supplies for this cute 5th birthday party and I'm so excited to share with you!


Rapunzel is Caroline's favorite princess and I wanted to incorporate the elements without character overload. I fell in love with these purple Harlow & Grey plates when they first arrived at the shop so they were my go-to when we decided to run with the princess theme. To bring in an element from the movie Tangled, I chose the Meri Meri Mandala napkins because they are reminiscent of the sun. The little flower came as part of Ginger Ray's rose gold floral garland and reminded me of the flowers in Rapunzel's hair (you can also find them tucked into the balloon garland). We used Sophistiplate's Bella forks as the perfect utensil.


We have this amazing little flower stand at the Augusta Farmers Market where they put together these pretty arrangements that include dahlias, sunflowers and a variety of purple and yellow flowers. The Mind's Eye Castle Favor Boxes were beautiful centerpieces, I just put a small mason jar inside to hold the blooms.




I took a DIY approach to our cookies and discovered watercolor painting on fondant. It is surprisingly easy and a great rainy day activity for little ones! It keeps them occupied without a big mess. I used this tutorial for inspiration. 


We ordered her cake from a local bakery and wanted to incorporate watercolor throughout the decor, including on the cakes. The Meri Meri "5" Sparkler was so fun, the kids were in awe!




I was so thankful to find a fabulous princess here in Augusta! Everyone loves to party with a Princess! I hope you liked the details from Caroline's 5th birthday!



Lots of Love,

Rachel 

4 comments:

  1. I really enjoy every blog here tremendous !!!!
    thank you highly appreciated content will visit again for more information like this
    feel free t visit my page for any sort of designing and developing
    Creative Agency
    Social Media Marketing Company
    corporate-photography-service
    web Development Company Karachi
    Web Design Services

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first visit to your web journal! We are a group of volunteers and new activities in the same specialty. Website gave us helpful data to work. https://thepartycharacters.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your post. It is good to see you verbalize from the heart and clarity on this important subject can be easily observed... birthday party characters

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This looks so great!!! Love this theme party.
    gmail email login

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts & ideas!