Monday, September 14, 2015

Tea Party Crafting

When I was planning a kid party at my house for 13 kids and toddlers, I needed a game plan for keeping them entertained. Since it was a wide variety of ages, I had to think of a craft that two year old children could handle, but kids a little bit older would enjoy. 


Who doesn't love having a fancy hat for a tea party!? I mean Kate Middleton rocks them like a true Duchess. I figured they would be perfect for some tea party fun. Hats, stickers and viola! you have a tea party craft. I found the adorable pink and purple straw hats for the girls at The Dollar Tree and the "Mad Hatter" black top hats on Amazon. If you look on the shelves, you will also see little tiny hats we used for their teddy bear party guests. Those were found at Hobby Lobby.



Kept them busy for a little while and they had fun helping each other with the decorating. Plus, it is always fun incorporating their dolls and stuffed animals in the craft. Party crafts at birthdays can be simple, affordable and I love how the hats worked great for party decorations.

Photos via Erin Bartel Photography

Every Mad Hatter Tea Party needs hats!

Lots of Love,

1 comment:

  1. I must say that you planned for a perfect tea party and whole color combination you choose for party is wonderful. I am also planning a party at Chicago event space for my kids, hope they will like it.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts & ideas!