Monday, July 13, 2015

Travel Stories in Pictures

 This summer has absolutely flown by, mainly due to our constant traveling. I am obviously behind on sharing the details with you, so I'm doing it in the form of pictures - pictures say 1000 words or something right?

New York City - Traveled there with Dustin for Lillian & Nigel's gorgeous wedding!
Hotel: Dream Midtown
Wedding: Central Park Boathouse

My absolute favorite wedding decoration at her wedding!
Newlyweds!
My very handsome wedding date!
After a few trips to NYC, finally walked by this fun beauty.
Madison Square Park Art Installation by Teresita Fernández  - Amazing in person!
How fun is a flower shop on wheels?! I especially love the bright floral truck!
Found ourselves some delicious lobster rolls in the fish market of Chelsea Market.
Too pretty not to snap a picture.
Singapore - Traveled there for work and found some time to relive a few favorites from a few years ago!
Hotel: Grand Park Orchard

Loved seeing my good friend Grace! Met up in Chinatown for some yummy food & catch up! 
Singapore's 50th Year Celebration

Love the bright colors and life in Chinatown!



Fun adventures in the Bugis area checking out the markets and temples.

Las Vegas - We needed a getaway with friends!
Hotel: Cosmopolitan

Had to bring fun party favors for my girls!
Dustin's first time in Viva!
Our room was fabulous and the closet was such a fun visual.
Free pool bag with our booking and it was full of fabulous goodies! Nothing like some pina colada sunscreen and that cute pink box has wood dice!
So, some how we got this incredible view...
Well hopefully that gave you a little insight to our crazy travels all over the place! We have gone to some fabulous places and stayed at some pretty hotels. We have a few more places to head to this summer because of wedding events: Dallas for a Bachelorette Party, Denver for a Wedding and Houston for a Wedding. In between the trips, we still need to get the island done (we ordered the countertop!!), keep going on the powder room (ugh, pipe problems) and I'm planning some fun Love of Character things that I'm excited to share with you. I promise to keep you all posted! For quicker updates, make sure to follow me on Instagram: @loveofcharacter

Lots of Love,



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts & ideas!