Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Jayhawk Art

In honor of the KU Jayhawks basketball season starting tonight, I thought I would share with you our favorite piece of art...


You will be amazed when I tell you that this was painted by someone using a paint brush... with her mouth! Jeanne is a quadriplegic and is one of the coolest people I know. She has made a difficult situation into an amazing hobby, and she makes incredible pieces of art. If you go to her website, you can see all the wonderful pieces she has done and order yourself an original masterpiece to add some character to your wall. If you are local, you can also swing by Bricks or Maxine's to look at originals in person, and pick yourself up a piece or art, print or greeting cards! The greeting cards are a great way to share the beauty of her work and she also has great holiday cards - everyone always needs new holiday cards to send out to their loved ones! I love when a piece of art has a great story behind it...



Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts & ideas!